All posts by 0strodamus (6)

topic: ERUNT software with SuRun (The Windows directory is still read-only)  in the forum: SuRun English speaking
0strodamus #1
Member since Nov 2012 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Mitglieder
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi LeastPrivileges.

I'm just glad that my suggestion worked for you. Your kind thank you is repayment enough!  :-)

Take care...
topic: ERUNT software with SuRun (The Windows directory is still read-only)  in the forum: SuRun English speaking
0strodamus #2
In reply to post ID 3922
I've got ERUNT running in Windows 7 x64 using a shortcut in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup". The shortcut is "C:\Windows\SuRun.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE" %SystemRoot%\ERDNT\AutoBackup\#Date# /noconfirmdelete /noprogresswindow /days:7".

In SuRun settings, I have 2 rules:
""C:\Program Files (x86)\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE" C:\Windows\ERDNT\AutoBackup\#Date# /noconfirmdelete /noprogresswindow /days:7"
and
""C:\Program Files (x86)\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE" %SystemRoot%\ERDNT\AutoBackup\#Date# /noconfirmdelete /noprogresswindow /days:7".

I can't recall why there are 2. I don't have any issues with permissions using SuRun this way. I'm not sure why you're using Task Scheduler or a cmd file to kick off ERUNT, but I would suggest trying to just use a start menu shortcut.

I hope this helps!
topic: SuRun 1.2.1.1  in the forum: SuRun Beta
0strodamus #3
In reply to post ID 3911
Hi Kay. I did some more testing and, oddly enough, I was getting the ERP trial expiration warnings today too. That wasn't happening yesterday during my tests. The program would run fine under my limited user account. Anyway, the issue is resolved by running EXERadar.exe as administrator. I was completely unable to reproduce the errors I had yesterday. I was able to re-install Exe Radar Pro (ERP) on my real machine and as long as I don't enable the "Startup with Windows" option in the program and create my own Surun enabled startup entry under HKCU, I'm ok.

Again, my apologies for posting without testing more thoroughly. I should have thought to try running EXERadar.exe as administrator yesterday, but because of the ERPx64Svc.exe executable I didn't think it was necessary. Your observation prompted me to do that, so I thank you very much for that. Have a great day and thank you for all the help and for providing such a wonderful program. :-)
0strodamus #4
In reply to post ID 3910
Hi Kay. Thanks for the quick response. What isn't working is that no applications will launch. I also had Emsisoft Anti-Malware installed in the VM. I didn't make any tests with that uninstalled. I will make some more tests and post back; my suspicion now is that Emsisoft may be the cause of the conflicts. I had both Surun and ERP whitelisted in Emsisoft's behavior blocker. Sorry for any trouble I've caused you due to my lack of thorough testing before posting. :blush:
0strodamus #5
In reply to post ID 3897
Hi Kay. I'm having issues running Surun with NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. The issue appears to be related to Surun's all processes hooking. I posted a more detailed description of the problem I'm seeing here. Do you have any tips on how I might be able to get Surun to work with this application?
0strodamus #6
In reply to post ID 3822
Hallo Kay! Gute, von Ihnen zu hören. Ich hoffe, dass Google translate nicht geschlachtet meine Botschaft an Sie.  :-)
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Page created in 53.1 ms (22.8 ms) · 77 database queries in 12.4 ms
Current time: 2019-12-10, 14:29:26 (UTC +01:00)